Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

81

Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I'm a little behind on this blog posting thing. Oops. I have so many more things to talk about from California. I completely fell in love with that state. It was so beautiful. So relaxing. So, not Michigan. And as close to Australia as I can get in the United States (apart from Hawaii.. where I've been too).

Jeff and I are seriously considering a move out there in the next couple years. There is a camp that would be great for him to work at. He discovered it on his own, fell in love, then found out we have connections there through people we know out in Cali. We visited the camp and it is unbelievable. Right in the middle of the red woods. So so so great.

But who knows what God has planned for us. He's also looking into MWR for the military, which would probably take us to Europe or Hawaii (Hopefully Europe) This is all hypothetical.. but those are our two main options for the future right now. Pretty exciting.

Anyway, back to California. We had such an incredible time visiting with Aunt Jill, Uncle Eric, and their two boys, Aidan and Cole. Also got to see cousins Kimber and James! So much fun. I suppose I could post more pictures and go in detail more, but I'm way behind and the thought of it now is overwhelming. So just know that we had a blast, and go watch our engagement video on facebook!

This coming Saturday is my first wedding shower! I'm beyond excited. It's being thrown by two of my best friend's mothers. And I know it will be beautiful. I can't wait to see what they do. And I can't wait to see everyone who will be coming! It should be a great day. I hope the weather is beautiful!!

Ok, that's all for now. I just thought I'd get caught up a little, so I could feel productive.


0 comments to 81:

Post a Comment