Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

187

Monday, February 1, 2010
This past weekend went by way too fast. JD came home and I got to spend some quality time with him (my love language for those that were wondering). After an exceptionally long week, that was exactly what I needed!

Friday night:

we went grocery shopping, I cooked, and we cuddled up to enjoy a couple movies we rented. First, we watched:



I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed this movie. I laughed out loud quite a few times. And it truly inspired me to try out for a roller derby team. I'm taking suggestions for my roller derby name. However, I think I'm pretty set on Peanut Butter Slammich. It suits me.

Next we watched:



And I fell asleep. However, I do love me some Gerard Butler. And JD said it was really interesting. I think maybe I'll give it another shot, some day.

Saturday:

We decided to head up to Frankenmuth for the Winterfest. On our way there we stopped in at:



And, Lord have mercy, that store is unbelievable. For anyone that knows me, they know that I adore Christmas and Christmas ornaments. So needless to say I was obsessed with this store. They had wedding ornaments, occupational, baby girl and boy ornaments, and my favourite section, the international ornaments. We left with three beautiful pieces. And we will definitely be making a trip back there later this year to pick up a few more. '

After Frankenmuth, we headed to the movie theater and saw:




So cute. Definitely enjoyed watching it. And it made me even more excited for our honeymoon! I can't wait to explore that beautiful city with my hubby. It will be such an incredible time. I can't imagine a better place to spend part of our first few weeks as husband and wife.

And after the movie, we went to dinner at:



Where I watched JD eat every.single.rib. on his plate. And I had delicious chicken. And we both had great conversation.

THEN, after the good eats, we went bowling for the first time in a very, very long time. And I lost horribly. Even in the game where JD bowled handed. But, I did bowl a 146 in one game and I was quite excited about that.


Needless to say, this weekend was full to the brim of fun activities. Lots of fun, heaps of laughs, a bunch (although not nearly enough) of kisses. When we spend time together, our dates are not usually as packed with activities as this day was. But it was definitely a great day.

Not to be overly mushy, but I can not WAIT until I get to move to Mt. Pleasant for his last year of school and enjoy time with him every day and not just a day or two every few weeks. And I'm so excited for what life brings after he graduates.

Anyway, there is much more to discuss but I am sleepy and need to go to bed. So I will save the rest for a later date.


A presto,

0 comments to 187:

Post a Comment